About this listing
A white room where you can distance yourself from chaos and confusion.
An Hammam to regenerate your body and soul.
It's like a great independent apartment, without Kitchen. But we served a great breakfast for you every morning!
At the gateway to Chianti, in the heart of Tuscany, "la CasA" holiday complex have been recently and lovingly restored in keeping with the local traditions and surroundings.
It is situated in a small rural village, where you can savour the silence, colours and scents of the Tuscan countryside.
This is the ideal base for exploring the area, by car or on foot, discovering its traditions and cuisine... and least but not last we are near to Prada outlet (5') :-))
La Stalla is a 25sm room with 50sm living-room.
Under floor heating and air conditioning.
Bathroom with Turkish bath.
• Gaiole in Chianti 25 minutes
• Radda in Chianti 30 minutes
• Arezzo 40 km (35 minutes)
• Parchi Termali di Rapolano (40 minutes)
• Florence 50 km (45 minutes)
• le Crete Senesi 45 minutes
• Siena 45 km (45 minutes)
• Castellina in Chianti 45 minutes
• Monteriggioni 1 h
• Montepulciano e Cortona 1 h
• Pienza 1 h e 10 minutes
• San Gimignano 1 h e 15 minutes
• Parchi Termali di Bagno Vignone (1 h e 20 minutes)
• Lucca 1 h e 30 minutes
• Pisa 1 h e 30 minutes
• Volterra 1 h e 30 minutes
• Prada outlet in Montevarchi; (5 minutes)
• The Mall OUTLET in Leccio (FI) (Armani, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Hogan...): (35 minutes)
It's like a great independent apartment, without Kitchen.
Some signs to find us:
If you have a navigator (like TomTom) you have to write:
Destination: "Cocoioni, Montevarchi, Ar".
However, by car, if you are in the A1 highway, you have to get "Valdarno exit", direction Montevarchi. When you arrive in Montevarchi, you can follow the signs for "Miravalle motocross circuit" or for "Moncioni" (the signs are "Crossdromo Miravalle"). When you arrive at the motocross circuit, you can follow the signs "Rendola" and after 200 mt, on the right, you arrive in “Cocoioni”!
If you have gps:
Other things to note
Free wi-fi available
1) No extra charge is applied for kids under 5 years
2) No pets are allowed inside rooms and apartments.
3) Rooms and apartments are available for customers from 3.00 p.m. of arrival day (except different agreement with the owner) and must be left free before 11,00 a.m. of departure day, or the customer must pay one more night.
4) Rooms and apartments are cleaned every 7 days for long stays.
5) Please remember to respect other customers keeping silence between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. and between 10,00 p.m. and 9,00 a.m.
6) Please don't smoke.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 103 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Me and my husbund Piero live at la CasA sul Sentier0. We enjoy meeting people and suggesting some beautiful and interesting locations in Chianti, Florence, Siena, Arezzo.
We are looking for people to swap our apartments...