The space is a furnished 26 sqm with 1 Bedroom condo unit in Acqua Private Residences situated just across Rockwell, Makati City. You can enjoy the view from Metro Manila skylines and sunset view from the balcony.
***NO DEDICATED PARKING SPACE***
If you plan to bring a car, it is your sole responsibility to find your own parking space. The condo management WILL NOT allow parking your car in the condo premises and this is out of my control.
You will NOT be charged for the security deposit upon booking unless you broke something in the unit. At this event, normally I will file a claim to AirBnb within 24 hours after checkout and then the payment will be taken from the security deposit.
There are still on-going construction in the main amenity area of the condo. The restaurants, shops, bar, pool and gym inside the condo premise are not operational yet. This is the main reason why the price is cheap. The nearest establishments (shops, supermarket, mall, restaurants, ATMs, etc.) are 10 minutes walk away from the condo premise across the Estrella Bridge (see location map). If you are a local, there are small 'sari-sari' stores and 'Karinderya' (small local eatery) right after you exit the main gate. Nearest convenience store (7-11) is located in Barangka Drive about 6 minutes walk from the main gate.
Bedding color/design may change without prior notice.
10-15 minutes walk to Power Plant mall in Rockwell, Makati. The unit is composed of basic home furnishings below:
1. Double-sized bed with quilt
2. 32" Smart LED cable TV
3. 2-seater sofa
4. Dining set
5. Air conditioning
6. Water heater
8. Induction cooker
9. Hair dryer
10. Flat iron
11. kitchen utensils
12. electric kettle
14. Basic toiletries.
The condo unit is also secured with 24-hour security. Cheaper rates compared to other properties in Rockwell center.
Guests will be given a key to access the unit itself. They can also access the condo amenity areas. The main amenity area though is still under construction and is expected to be finished soon.
Interaction with guests
I am currently based overseas but no worries, you will be welcomed by my sister-in-law to cater your needs and will assist you during your check in/check out or even in times you need. I will give her direct contact number upon your successful reservation. Upon arrival, she will assist you for proper endorsement to the condo management. Special key handling requests may also be accomodated (send me a message). I am always online and you are free to contact me at anytime.
Other things to note
- NO dedicated parking space available
- Main amenity (The Pebble) is still under construction.
- There are still on going construction of other towers inside the property but this does not affect the unit's premises.
- At the moment, only the main gate at Coronado street is open.
- Please turn off any appliance when not in use
- No party or any kind of gatherings. Guests are screened and monitored before entry. If you break this rule, the full deposit amount will be taken by the host.
- All guests must be declared when booking at AirBnB. Upon successful booking, I will be getting the names of the guests for proper endorsement to the condo management. Upon check in, guests will be screened by the receptionist before entry. Guests that did not appear in the endorsement list will NOT BE ALLOWED to enter. The management is implementing tight security for the benefit of tenants, owners, guests, management and staffs.
- No loud music
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No hanging of clothes in the balcony
- Always keep the unit clean
- Do not throw anything in the toilet bowl that will cause blockage
- Left over food bits must be disposed in the rubbish bin to avoid blockage
- No metal/foil inside the microwave
- Do not write/draw anything in the walls
- Lost items will be charged against the security deposit depending on its value.
I am a Software Engineer that loves to travel. I've been to Europe, Australia and different parts of Asia. My favorite food is "Ginisang Monggo". It is a simple local delicacy in the Philippines which composed of small green beans sauteed with garlic, onion, tomatoes and other green vegetables. Whenever I eat Monggo, I remember the good old days when I was a kid. I used to live in a small island of Romblon in the Philippines. Romblon is a nice place to visit too. It has untouched beaches with white sands. If you prefer a silent sanctuary go visit this island :).