About this listing
Be delighted by this stylishly designed, one bedroom apartment which offers surprising tranquility in the bustling hub of Waverley.
This charming apartment welcomes you as you walk along the entrance corridor and make your way to the spacious living area. The living space provides a functional, open plan layout encompassing the marble galley kitchen with a large wrap around bench top, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, and is perfect for preparing your favourite tasty treats.
The kitchen flows seamlessly into a combined lounge and dining room providing ample room to sit back and unwind after a day of venturing the fabulous sights of the city.
To round off this enchanting apartment you will also find a glistening marble bathroom and generous bedroom equipped with King bed and built in wardrobes.
- Large open plan living area with timber floors throughout
- Sparkling new kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cook top
- Gorgeous marble bathroom with bath
- Large bedroom with King Bed and built-in wardrobes
- Wi Fi Internet access
- Internal Laundry facilities
- Large flat screen TV with Foxtel
- Gas heating
Interaction with guests
1.We provide a concierge service either over the phone or via email to assist guest with any issue that may arise during their stay.
2. The following services are available to the guest at an additional cost:
a) meet and greet at the property Monday to Friday
b) Cleaning services
The location of the property ensures that the city living experience is just moments away with a selection of fabulous cafes, wines bar, restaurants and fashion options on your doorstep.
If you feel the need to venture a little further afield, there are various transport options into the CBD, Centennial Park, Bondi Beach and the very best that Sydney has to offer.
For those of you that are keen to enjoy some exercise, spectacular beachside parks at Bronte, Tamarama and the world famous Bondi Beach are all close by.
Centrally located, you are close to all forms of public transport with buses and taxis that will deliver you to some great shopping at Bondi Junction or; should you wish to venture further afield to visit the famous Sydney landmarks of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, there is easy access to the city by train as well.
Other things to note
$1000 deposit and credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time.
Keys for access to property are to be collected from our office or ask about our meet and greet service which is available at an extra charge
Internet provided is for general browsing and SMART TV use only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises (see terms and conditions for further detail)
To maintain and leave the Premises in a clean, tidy and undamaged condition. In the case of non-compliance a cleaning fee may
ii. To pay the rent prescribed herein in advance.
iii. That the Premises or any part thereof shall not be used for any purpose other than as holiday short term accommodation and that
no more than the occupants named on the front page of this lease are to be accommodated. Occupancy of more than the stated
number of persons may render the Tenant liable to cancellation of the tenancy.
iv. Not to assign or sub-let the whole or any part of the Premises.
v. That all damages, breakages and losses to the Premises and/or furniture, furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be
reported to the Agent immediately. The Tenant shall be responsible for any damages or breakages and the ‘Damage Account'
must be paid for by the Tenant within a 28 day period of billing.
vi. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the Premises.
vii. To allow the Landlord and/or Agent to enter and view the state of repair of the Premises.
viii. That animals are not permitted on or in the vicinity of the Premises. If pets are found the Tenant will be liable for the cost of cleaning
and/or fumigating the Premises and the tenancy may be terminated.
ix. That fi sh or any other seafood are not to be cleaned on the Premises.
x. That no responsibility is taken for the Tenant's personal property left on the Premises and such property may be disposed of
immediately by the Landlord and/or Agent.
xi. That the Tenant or any persons using the Premises shall not conduct themselves in a manner which is a nuisance or annoyance to
adjoining or neighbouring occupiers and shall comply with the requirements of all statutory laws, regulations and by-laws applicable
in respect of the Premises. Please see special condition 18.
xii. That in the event of the Premises being offered for sale, to allow the Landlord and/or Agent to inspect the Premises with prospective
purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
xiii. That in the event of the Premises being sold, this Agreement is cancelled and all deposit monies will be refunded in full. A minimum
of one month's notice shall be given.
xiv. That at the time of the booking, the Landlord and/or Agent has described the Premises and its position to the best of their ability and
in good faith and as accurately as possible and that no responsibility or refund for alleged misdescription can be accepted.
xv. Special Conditions:
1. The security deposit is to be held by the Agent for payment of any outstanding monies owed by the Tenant during & after
tenancy including telephone charges, extra cleaning charges, damages etc: If these charges are greater than the amount
of the deposit the Tenant agrees to pay the outstanding amount in full on account from the Agent. During tenancy, telephone
accounts will be billed to the Tenant on a monthly basis and payable within seven days.
2. The Tenant agrees that if the agent is charged any fees to receive an overseas transfer of monies to their account, then the
Tenant is liable for this charge & will be added to their account. If any personal cheques are dishonoured, refer to drawer,
present again etc, then $25 fee will be incurred and any other cheques will not be accepted thereafter.
3. The Tenant agrees to allow the Landlord's Agent to hold in their possession duplicate keys to the said property. Should any keys
be lost, misplaced or broken they will be replaced at the Tenants expense.
4. All calls are charged with an added premium of 55 cents per call eg: a local 30c call will be charged to the Tenant at 85c.
5. The Tenant agrees not to drive nails, screws, or hooks (including sticking hooks) into or in any way deface the walls of the
6. The Tenant agrees to maintain where applicable, washing machine, clothes dryer, waste disposal unit, refrigerator or dishwasher
in good working order and at the termination of the tenancy shall be handed over to the landlord clean and in good working
7. The Tenant must return all keys and vacate the premises by 11.00 am on the day of departure, otherwise rental will be charged
up to and including that date on which the keys are returned.
8. In the instance of a Tenant locking themselves out after offi ce hours, the tenant is to arrange a locksmith at their own expense.
9. All TVs are tuned prior to tenancy. Should they need retuning during or after tenancy this will be charged to the Tenant.
10. The Tenant is required to keep the Agent informed regarding vacating dates, should they differ/change from that on the lease.
Any Ten¬ant wishing to extend their booking agrees with the Agent to confi rm in writing and forward payment on or prior to the
day of extension.
11. Rental prices include electricity and gas should the bill not exceed normal usage. Should the account be extreme then the
Tenant will be responsible for the difference. (Previous bills will be supplied).
12. The Tenant agrees to allow the landlord's Agent to view the property with prospective clients on the condition that every
attempt is made to contact the Tenant 24 hours prior and/or an agreed appointment is made.
13. The Tenant agrees that any unpaid account over thirty (30) days will immediately be handed to the debt collector with an
incurred fee of 20%.
14. The Tenant agrees that the Agent or Landlord does not accept responsibility for damage to persons or property whilst occupying
the premises. This extends to damage caused by vehicles parked on the roadside in front of the property.
15. The Tenant agrees with the Agent that if there is rent in arrears by twenty one (21) days or more, the Agent has the right to
change the locks without notice.
16. Despite any other provision of this lease, if a goods and services tax (GST) is imposed on any supply made to you in connection
with this lease, the amount you must pay for this supply is increased by the rate at which that GST is imposed.
17. If the said property has internet and the internet is deemed not to work because of a problem with the tenants computer and
is proved to work with the agents computer, the agency will take no responsibility. The agent is not responsible to fi x the tenants
computer. If the agent is to attend the property this will be at a cost to the tenant of $50/hour.
18. There are no parties of any type to take place in the property. If there is a party held in the premises there will be an automatic
$1000 per day penalty applied to your credit card and you will be evicted from the premises without any refund.
xvi. Other Special Conditions:
Your managing agent will advise of any other special conditions which may apply.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Your Home Away From Home are experts in furnished property. We are a boutique licenced real estate firm offering furnished, fully equipped private accommodation for temporary and extended stays in the Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. We have established a reputation as an industry leader in quality furnished accommodation with over a decade of experience providing unique alternatives to traditional hotel stays.
We are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and we understand what it takes to deliver a first class experience for our guests. Our portfolio of properties is constantly expanding and ranges from eclectic inner city warehouse apartments to five star luxury water front mansions and penthouses all within close proximity of the CBD, our famous world class beaches and iconic tourist attractions.