About this listing
Spacious suite with double bed, closet, minibar, with an attached bedroom with single bed, both rooms with ceiling fan and windows to the (URL HIDDEN) has external clothes line.In the bathroom, also spacious there is a closet at the sink.
The house has a magical atmosphere and inspires tranquility and well-being.The balcony has 5 hammocks for resting, to the sound of good music and birdsong.There are benches scattered around the garden and tables on the porch for breakfast in contact with The living room, TV and library lounge are cozy. All the space, architecture and the astral of the house are revealing good taste and pleasure.
The room offered is the standart suite, which is on the ground floor of the house and has 31 m2, with private bathroom, a double bed and a small attached room with single bed, excellent to accommodate a couple and a child . There are ceiling fans in both the double bedroom and the attached single room. This room does not have a TV.
All common spaces, with the exception of the kitchen and service area, can be accessed freely.
Interaction with guests
In the house lies the couple of owners, who will be available to attend to the preferences of the guests, either for their desire for privacy or for their desire to talk. Places, advice, advice on transportation and security will be given with good will and Special attention.
Other things to note
Paraty is a city that requires the visitor to take care of how to use mosquito repellent, especially in places with nearby vegetation, such as the house. At night, electric repellents are provided for use in the rooms. The cahorros of the house and the kitten are extremely sociable and can circulate through the garden and porch.
All rooms in the house are super ventilated and sunny, ideal for allergy sufferers, and in any environment there are curtains or rugs. This is important because Paraty is very humid, so many houses have mold problem.
The bathroom has natural ventilation and has hygienic shower; the shower water is heated by solar panel.
At breakfast we serve: juices made with fruit, breads, cakes, jams, yoghurts, tapioca, all homemade.
Room cleaning is done daily, with towels and bed linen changed every 3 days.
1. Children from 2 to 12 years old pay the additional guest fee as if they were adults.
2. For holiday periods that include extended holidays and special events such as FLIP, New Year's Eve and Carnival, the minimum number of days of lodging is 4 nights.
3.People who will live the house upon reservation request can not and should not host friends, guests or anyone other than the persons defined at the time of booking.
4. Take care of everything as if it were yours; do not smoke in the internal areas or affect the tranquility and silence of the street!
5.Economize electricity, avoiding forgetting to turn off the refrigerated air, fans and lights when not in use.
5.To use the internet (wi-fi) network, it is requested that it is only for legal purposes and with the commitment of not sending or downloading illegal files or participating in any other illegal activity.
6.People can smoke on the porch or in the garden.
7.No monthly reservations will be accepted, with a maximum period of 20 days.
8. Bed sheets, face and bath towels, as well as the bathroom floor mat, will not be replaced daily, unless they are unusable (excess moisture and some dirt). So if there are more Of a guest in the same room, the towels provided will have different colors because they will not be changed under normal conditions.
9. Towels and bathroom floor mats, if they do not require exchange, will be placed in the sun to dry, so that they are in proper condition of use.
10.An electric device to repel mosquitoes will be provided to be used at night inside the room. There will be no "cleaning" of the insects in the open areas of common use (rooms, balconies, etc.). Therefore it is recommended That the guest protects himself from mosquitoes with skin repellent when in the common areas, such as during breakfast, which can be served in the living room or on the side porch.
11. Guests are not allowed to lie on the sofas in the living room and TV (common areas). For their rest are offered five hammocks spread over the three balconies that can be used by guests at any time.
12. Breakfast will be served from 8 am to 10 am and the guest must inform the host of their schedule. If he wishes to have his breakfast outside the standard period, just let him know that it will be taken care of.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sou uma mulher que acredita na vida, nas missões impossíveis e no ser humano. Gosto de viajar,conhecer outras culturas, de estudar e de trabalhar com pessoas-por isso escolhi como profissão a psicologia.Atualmente trabalho com consultoria de empresas e, como sou autônoma, quando não estou trabalhando, fico em Paraty com meu marido na casa maravilhosa que construímos com muito amor e suor... Quando estou trabalhando no Rio, fico no apê de Santa Teresa, que adoramos justamente por reunir arte,cultura e charme. Escolhemos para morar Paraty e Santa Teresa porque são lugares com muita natureza,cultura ,arte e gente interessante!Tenho uma filha e uma neta, adoráveis e lindas! Sou muito feliz e gosto de compartilhar minha alegria,meu conhecimento e minha experiência de vida com pessoas sensíveis e inteligentes.