Enter dates to see full pricing. Additional fees apply. Taxes may be added after login.
Apartment in chalet in Gourette - Pyrénées-Atlantiques - any comfort classified 3 *** completely renovated - in the center of the ski resort - garage - balcony / terrace - mountain view - fireplace / insert and wood provided - warm décor & home owner
Les Atouts du chalet :
- chambres spacieuses avec literie parfaite (matelas et alaises, traversins & oreillers avec housses, couettes, couvertures) : location draps & serviettes de toilettes sur demande.
- WC indépendant
- Cuisine rénovée et très bien équipée : lave-vaisselle, congélateur, batterie de cuisine, appareil à raclette, fondue, plancha électrique, crépière, bouilloire, cafetière, grille-pain & toaster, robot éminceur & rape électrique...
- Bois fourni pour la cheminée insert
- Jeux de sociétés adultes & enfants
- Kit Bébé gratuit (lit parapluie, chaise haute, porte-bébé dorsal)
- Sèche-serviettes & sèche-cheveux - lave-linge
- Garage & parking devant le chalet
- jardin avec barbecue, transats
- Partenariat avec Sport2000 = remise 20% sur la location de skis, luges, raquettes...
- Location à la semaine, au week-end (2 nuits) & court séjour.
- Frais de ménage 60€ inclus
The area is very quiet with easy access (entry Gourette).
foot access to shops, tourist office & ski slopes.
private garden with barbecue, chairs, table meals & wooden benches
We wanted a good starting point for our mountain excursions in the valley and we could not choose better. The house was very cozy, in a spectacular setting surrounded by trees. He had all the services indicated in the notice (and many more), which was perfect for serving children and them feel at home. The best, meals on the outdoor table under the beech trees (idyllic). Especially grateful to Isabelle and Bruno. We were well looked after during the reserve on a nice welcome, during accommodation (tips routes and activities) and go. Maybe the price is above average but worth it. The only thing we missed is an electric cooker (instead of gas). If we visit the valley, of course, we repeat at this!
We were quite comfortable. The house is well equipped. Our party hosts told us activities to do. very friendly.
We had a pleasant stay in this little cottage full of charm and very welcoming. The situation in the shops and the slopes is very convenient especially with a small family. Owners very friendly, saw the beautiful cottage, in short we are delighted with our stay and we will not hesitate to come back next year definitely.