Skip to content
Place of Worship

Wat Tilok Aram

2 locals recommend

Tips from locals

ศิริยาพรรณ
ศิริยาพรรณ
January 6, 2016
The ruin underwater temple was built in 1476 by King Tilokkaraj who ruled the Lanna Kingdom til 1488. It was found 1983. There will be a lot of boats surround the temple in the Buddhist Days.
Somboon: Alex
Somboon: Alex
June 30, 2015
วัดแห่งนี้ตั้งอยู่บนเกาะกลางน้ำใจกลางกว๊านพะเยา เป็นที่ตั้งของหลวงพ่อศิลาแห่งกว๊านพะเยา จมอยู่ใต้บาดาลมานานกว่า ๕๐๐ ปีมาแล้ว นายธนเษก อัศวานุวัตร ผู้ว่าราชการจังหวัดพะเยา กู้วัดในปปีพ.ศ. 2550

Places to stay nearby

Location
Tambon Mae Sai, Chang Wat Phayao 56000