Phone Number▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 25
- London school of economics and IESE Business School
- Venture Capital and Entrepreneur
- Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Русский, 中文
- Pisos Costa Brava (A Family - Ana, Jose, Tania And Morten)'s Airbnb Symbol
We are a family who own a number of apartments, houses and even a Bed&Breakfast Hotel in:
- Costa Brava, Spain (town of Sant Antoni de Calonge and town of Palamos)
- Alicante, Spain
- Copenhagen, Denmark
We speak fluent English, French, Danish, Spanish, Catalan, German and Mandarin Chinese.
My father is a diplomat, so we have lived and traveled extensively around the world. We enjoy meeting travelers and try our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We have contracted cleaning and maintenance staff, available to solve any issue that may come up during your stay, as soon as possible.
Generally Ana (in Spain) or Morten (in Denmark) will be the ones to meet you at the property and provide tips about the area (They are locals, have experience showing people around and can advise of activities, restaurants, shops...). Tania deals with all the online communication up to your visit.
We enjoy good food and wine, sailing (and may be able to take you out on a boat trip locally depending on the dates of your visit), scuba diving, skiing, go-karting, adventure sports in general, entrepreneurial ventures, football, art and architecture, handicrafts etc.