9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
From the palm fronds swaying above the fairways to the sunshine dappling the pool, there’s plenty to love about La Serenata. Not only is this exclusive vacation rental part of the luxury Punta Mita development, it’s the first house in La Serenata, a private community of six houses laid out alongside a Jack Nicklaus Signature course. Spend a warm-weather family holiday enjoying the ocean views, or book the villa for a memorable golf getaway.
Past the gates of the Four Seasons Punta Mita, La Serenata sits on a spacious lot overlooking the golf course and Banderas Bay. Savor the views from a resort-worthy outdoor living area with a heated pool, hot tub, plenty of loungers, a barbecue and al-fresco dining for eight. In the evenings, unwind in front of the television or share photos of your trip via Wi-Fi.
The freestanding villa takes its inspiration from both traditional Mexican architecture and modern trends. Exposed beams and a tiled roof lend a classic look, while walls of sliding glass doors can be opened to turn the interiors and terrace into one indoor-outdoor living space. The comfortable sitting area gets a pop of color from a blanket-style rug, while the adjacent dining area features an azure accent wall. The fully equipped kitchen has a convenient island and a breakfast bar that opens to the living and dining areas.
Each of the four bedrooms at La Serenata has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, making the villa a wonderful alternative to a resort. The master suite also has a jetted tub and a balcony with views of the golf course. Like the other living areas, the bedrooms are spacious and stylishly appointed, with woven area rugs and pops of color in the bedding.
La Serenata is close to all of the must-sees in Punta Mita, from beaches and golf to shopping and dining. It’s a 2-minute walk from the villa to the nearest beach, which is best for surfing, and guests are welcome to reserve spots at the Punta Mita Beach Club and St. Regis Beach Club at extra cost. For upscale shopping, honeymoon-worthy dining and a post-beach scene, make the 15-minute drive into downtown Punta Mita or, to explore a bit further, into the nearby town of Sayulita.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Dual Vanity, Jetted Tub, Television, Balcony, Safe, View of golf course
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Balcony, View of golf course
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Terrace, View of pool & golf course
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- 6 Seater golf cart
- 2 Bicycles
- View of Jack Nicklaus signature golf course
- Sun loungers
ACCESS TO PUNTA MITA RESORT AMENITIES (subject to availability, fees may apply)
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses (Pacifico & Bahia)
- Residents & Kupuri Beach Clubs
- Fitness center
- Tennis center
- Spa facilities
- Access to dine at the Four Seasons and St. Regis hotels (reservation required)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook service for breakfast (cost of food additional)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Privileges at the nearby Jack Nicklaus-designed Punta Mita Golf Course
- Privileges at the nearby Punta Mita tennis club
- Use of the Punta Mita beach Club featuring restaurant, pool and beach
Points of Interest:
- Located within the gated Four Seasons Punta Mita Development
- 15 minute drive to downtown Punta Mita
- 20 km to town of Sayulita
- 2 minute walk to nearest surfing beach
- 4.3 km to Punta Mita Beach Club
- 3.7 km to St. Regis Beach club (reservations recommended)
- 42 km to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Golf course access
Punta de Mita, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.