10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Marvel at the sunset from your private hot tub at this oceanfront villa on St. Martin. Walk barefoot to Plum Bay Beach for a swim in the surf, and return to cocktail parties under the starry sky. Perched in the prestigious Terres Basses area on the island's west coast, Giselle balances vintage Caribbean elegance, state-of-the-art comforts, and an open, free-flowing design that bathes your every moment in the spirit of the sea.
The symmetrical house features a capacious central living room opening to a shaded veranda and expansive pool terrace with panoramic ocean views. The terrace is perfect for special parties or carefree days under the immense sky, while the covered lounge area forms a cool retreat for afternoon refreshments or cocktail parties.
A light-filled kitchen forms the fulcrum of the home, with a 2-sided window bar serving the veranda and terrace. The main dining room includes a table for 12 beneath vaulted ceilings of whitewashed wood, with wide thresholds creating a breezy, alfresco ambiance. The spacious living room balances an ancient minimalism with vintage modern-chic furniture and Buddhist artwork, perfect for lively gatherings or tranquil relaxation into the wee hours.
Four of the villa's bedrooms open directly to the pool terrace, while the fifth suite enjoys extra privacy with its own entrance and kitchenette. All have king beds, ensuite bathrooms, and air conditioning, providing comfortable havens for a family, group of friends, or destination wedding guests.
While Giselle's location on the island's westernmost edge offers some of the finest views and beach access on St. Martin, it's also within easy reach of the island's main towns and nightlife spots. Enjoy the vibrant markets of nearby Marigot, the world-class shopping in Philipsburg, and some of the region's most renowned restaurants in Grand Case.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5 - Apartment: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Breakfast bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Pool keeper
- Welcome breakfast basket
- 24/7 onsite maintenance & emergency services
- Arrival airport transfer
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to grocery store
- 10 minute drive to Marigot
- 7 km to Simpson Bay
- 10 minute walk to Plum Bay Beach
- 5 minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach
- 7.6 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Terres Basses, Saint Martin
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.