Heavy timber Hawaiian villa by the sea
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
The indoors and out meet seamlessly at Hale Hoaloha. And the outdoors are spectacular, with views of Mauna Kea, the ocean and even Maui in the distance. Built between two top-tier hotels on the grounds of the Mauna Lani Resort, this luxury vacation rental offers guests access to the amenities of both. You’ll enjoy resort-worthy views in a private setting for a family reunion, destination wedding or whatever else you want to celebrate.
Step through the villa’s classic stone courtyard and into your own private tropical paradise. Pocket glass doors open the house to an expansive lanai with sitting and dining areas, an outdoor kitchen with a gas barbecue and plenty of loungers grouped around an infinity pool and hot tub. Let the Big Island breeze lull you to sleep in the hammock, or gather around the firepit for some incredible stargazing in the night sky over the world’s most remote island chain.
More than 5,500 square feet of beautifully appointed living space lets you truly relax at Hale Hoaloha. The open-plan interiors are a mix of traditional Hawaiian style and modern touches, from the vaulted ceilings, quartzite floors and warm Ohia wood and mahogany finishes to the sleek sofas and sculptural accent tables. A thoughtful floor plan makes it easy to entertain, with a wet bar adjoining the living room and a window-lined formal dining area just off the fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the villa’s five bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom and opens to a terrace. A king bed, alfresco shower, jetted tub and private terrace make the master bedroom just as plush as any honeymoon suite. There are two other bedrooms with king beds, one with a queen bed and one with two queen and twin bunk beds, so the property can easily accommodate groups of friends, couples, or families traveling with children.
With the Fairmont Orchid Hotel on one side of Hale Hoaloha and Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the other, you’ll never want for activities. Walk to the white sands of the exclusive Pauoa Beach Club at the Fairmont for sunbathing, swimming and oceanfront bars and restaurants. Or take the golf cart included in your holiday to Mauna Lani, which has its own stretch of beach, a gourmet grocery, tennis, 36 holes of championship golf and more.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: 029-002-9568-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and alfresco shower, Jetted tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen/Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Fully equipped bar
- Lounge area
- Cable Television
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Infinity swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor kitchen
- Alfresco dining area
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (Advance Notice May be Required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Main street, shopping & restaurants
- 6 minute drive to Holoholokai Beach Park
- 7 minute drive to Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course
- 2 minute walk to Pauoa Bay beach
- 8 minute drive to Holoholokai Beach
- 25.5 miles drive to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
+ 6 more
Mauna Lani Resort, Waimea, HI
Kona International Airport (KOA)
28 min drive
0 min walk
22 min walk
Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
8 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.