Vaulted designer villa with sea and golf views
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Get the full Hawaii experience from the comfort of your lanai at Laule’a #6. The Pacific, the mountains, lava rock and, naturally, the golf course are all in view of this Big Island vacation rental. And although you can’t see it from the villa, the white-sand beach at the Mauna Lani Resort is just minutes away.
Take in the scenery—and the sunshine—from the outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, lounging and dining areas, and an alfresco kitchen with a barbecue. After a day on the greens or the beach, pour a glass from the wine fridge, settle in by the TV or share highlights of your holiday with friends and family at home over Wi-Fi.
Thanks to a slide-away glass wall separating the lanai from the great room, you can even enjoy the views from the living area, dining area and the fully equipped kitchen. This is the heart of the villa’s 2,800 square feet of living space, and its expansive feel is only enhanced by a vaulted, wood-paneled ceiling.
There are three bedrooms in the main house of Laule’a #6 and one in a guest house; all four have private en-suite bathrooms. The main house has two bedrooms with king beds and one with two queen beds. The guest-house bedroom has a king bed, making it perfect for a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy or in-laws seeking a little quiet.
From the villa’s location in an enclave of luxury homes, it’s just a short drive to the restaurants, shops, racquet club and golf course at the Mauna Lani Resort, as well as the beach club. It’s also an easy trip to picturesque Pauoa Bay Beach, great for first-time snorkelers, and the unique lava-strewn stretch of Holoholokai Beach. To get the full flavor of the island, make the drive into Waimea or Kailua-Kona for shopping and dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #:092-124-0064-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Safe, Television, Terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Sonos sound system
- Baby accessories
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Alfresco kitchen
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef/Cook service
- Babysitting service
- Housekeeping service
- Activities & excursions
- Event planning service
- Car hire and transportation
Points of Interest
- 1.6 miles to Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center
- 19 miles to Waimea
- 29 miles to Kailua-Kona
- 0.4 miles to Mauna Lani beach
- 2.1 miles to Pauoa Bay beach
- 2.4 miles Holoholokai Beach
- 7 miles to Hāpuna Beach State Park
- 0.6 miles to Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course
- 1.2 miles to WikiWiki Course
- 5.6 miles to Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
- 22.1 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Mauna Lani Resort, HI
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.