12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Watch as the cliffside city, beach, and bay of Positano come alive each morning from the balcony of this Amalfi Coast villa. Gather the group around the alfresco dining set for breakfast or enjoy the view in solitude from the master’s private balcony. When you’re ready to head out for the day, walk 10 minutes down to the beach or do some shopping 3 minutes away in Positano Square.
Follow arched doorways and Vietri ceramic floors through Melrope’s quintessential Amalfi-style atmosphere. Let local artwork and heirloom antiques spark conversation and welcome you to the coast. In the kitchen, restaurant-caliber stainless steel appliances are sure to spark creativity. And, with so much fresh seafood and produce within walking distance, you could have a lot of fo fun in there.
Merope’s formal dining room is the perfect setting to unveil your culinary creation. Or keep it casual and dine on the balcony as the sunsets. After dinner, pick out a local bottle of wine and settle into 1 of the hot tubs or hop in the pool for a late-night dip. And, with its elevator and prime location, Merope is 1 of Positano’s most access-friendly homes.
If you’re up for a day trip, Sorrento, Amalfi, and Naples are all within driving distance. If you’re sticking close to home, treat yourself to dinner at Ristorante Max, a favorite spot among the locals known for its artistic setting and super fresh seafood. Then, head to Caffe Positano to catch some live music on their terrace or dance the night away at Music on the Rocks.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony with Bedroom 2, Outdoor furniture, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony with Bedroom 1, Outdoor furniture, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone jetted shower, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone jetted shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Safe, Direct access to shared balcony with Bedroom 6, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 6: 2 Single size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony with Bedroom 5, Outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Swimming pool -Open from May 1st to September 30th
- 2 Hot tubs
- Spa space
- Massage table
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Exercise equipment
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing
- View of the Tyrrhenian Sea
STAFF & SERVICES
- All utilities including A/C, heating, and final cleaning
- Housekeeping service - up to 8 hours per day
- Daily breakfast - from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Midweek change of bed linen, bath and pool towels
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Laundry service
- Cook service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Positano Square with Restaurants & Shops
- 18 km to Sorrento
- 16 km to Amalfi
- 59 km to Naples
- 10 minute walk to Positano Beach
- 4 km to Fornillo Beach
- 62 km to Naples International Airport (NAP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Naples International Airport
77 min drive
9 min walking
15 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min walking
Town of Sorrento
39 min drive
40 min drive
79 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.