In addition to written reviews, star ratings are a quick way for guests to give you feedback. They’ll rate their stays in the following categories – so bear these in mind when preparing for your next guest:
- Overall experience. How was it?
- Cleanliness. Did the place meet our standards?
- Accuracy. Was it accurately represented with up-to-date photos and info?
- Check-in. Should be easy.
- Communication. Did the Host respond to messages promptly?
- Location. Was the guest made aware of safety, transport, points of interest and special considerations like noise or other situations that might affect their stay?
- Value. Was it worth the price?
- Amenities. Was everything promised in the listing available and in good working condition?
Note that Overall experience is a specific category where guests add a rating, not an average of the other categories.
Where guests can find your listing’s rating
Once at least 3 guests rate your listing, the average of their primary scores is shown near the title in search results and on the listing itself. Average overall scores by category can be found alongside the reviews. Preview your listing to check things out.
Learn about your ratings and how to improve
As a Host, you can find out how often you get 5 stars and how you compare to others, along with insights to boost your efforts: While in Hosting mode, go to Performance > Reviews. If you’re using professional hosting tools, go to Performance > Quality.
For more ways to amp up your place:
- GuestReviews will show up on the listing page as well as the profile page for the listing admin.
- HostYou can use our professional hosting tools to track how many 5-star reviews you’ve earned on things like amenities, check-in, and cleanlines…
- GuestOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.