12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
With a spa area, home theater and attentive staff, Chalet Perla is more than a luxury ski villa—it feels like your own private resort. This stunning four-level, four-bedroom vacation rental has more than 8,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space and can easily accommodate up to eight friends or family members. Its incredible location in Cortina offers panoramic mountain views, convenient access to several ski lifts, and shopping, dining, museums and more within a short walk.
Your holiday at Chalet Perla includes housekeeping, butler and driver service. The villa’s five-star amenities, from an indoor pool and home theater to a fitness area and games room, will leave you feeling pampered and refreshed. After a day on the slopes, leave gear in the heated ski-storage shed and head straight for the spa and wellness area, which has a sauna, Turkish bath, hot tub and more. If you’ll be entertaining, the sound system, wet bar and wine cellar make it easy.
The chalet pairs charming traditional exteriors with comfortable modern interiors. The spacious main living area encourages guests to gather with cozy sitting areas in front of the fireplace, a wet bar and games table tucked into a corner. The room flows into a TV lounge, dramatic formal dining area with a live-edge table and a sleek fully equipped kitchen laid out around a center island.
The four bedrooms at Chalet Perla were designed as suites and are luxe enough for a honeymoon, with en-suite bathrooms, jetted tubs, lounge areas and balconies. There are two bedrooms with queen beds, one with a double bed and one master suite with a king bed.
A location overlooking the promenade in Cortina means chalet guests are less than a 10-minute walk from three ski lifts, and less than a 10-minute drive from three more. Though the town landed on the map as a winter sports paradise after hosting the Winter Olympics, its history goes back thousands of years—and can be explored at local museums and churches a short walk or drive from Chalet Perla. If you’d like to see more of the Veneto region, spend part of a day visiting the nearby Forte Tre Sassi, a historic fortress tucked into the Alps.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Satellite TV, Fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Satellite TV, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Walk-in Closet, Satellite TV, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Satellite TV, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Satellite TV
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Power Shower, Satellite TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Wet bar
- Wine cellar
- Satellite television
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- Home Theatre with projector
- PS4 (on request)
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Chess board
- Wood fireplace
- Game room
- Computer/Laptop workstation
- Heated shed for ski equipment
- Private elevator
- Security system
- Fitness area
- Indoor swimming pool with waterfall
- Spa & wellness area
- Mountain bikes
STAFF & SERVICES
- Driver (9am - 11pm)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef (upon request)
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Stadio del Ghiaccio
- 6 minute walk to Church of SS Filippo e Giacomo
- 8 minute walk to Chiesa parrocchiale
- 4 minute drive to Museo Paleontologico "Rinaldo Zardini"
- 7 minute walk to Museo D'Arte Moderna "Mario Rimoldi"
- 29 minute drive to Forte Tre Sassi
- 4 minute walk to Shoppping Distric Corso Italia
- 2 hour minute drive to Venice
- 163 km to Lido di Jesolo
- 2 minute walk to Cableway Faloria/Cristallo Ski Lift
- 6 minute drive to Funivia/Cablecar Tofana Ski
- 7 minute drive to Tofana Ski Area
- 8 minute walk to skipass Cortina d'Ampezzo
- 10 minute drive to Ski Area Lagazuoi - 5 Torri
- 20 minute drive with Driver Service to Dolomiti Super Ski, 1.200 km of Slopes
- 136 km to International Airport Treviso A. Canova (TSF)
- 147 km to Airport in Venice Marco Polo (VCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 14 more
+ 8 more
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.