12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Ideal for a group or family vacation, this is an idyllic, spacious house replete with colonial flavor and set among Nantucket’s historic streets. Boasting a cheery fireplace, chandelier, and ample dining space, fresh Atlantic air flows over the tended, landscaped garden, complete with flower beds and pool. Numerous museums, sandy beaches, quaint streets and tempting eateries are a short walk away.
Swaying trees and the dynamic sky of this famous island backdrop the clean, sloped outline of the house, with a pastoral, flagstone path leading to the cheery entrance. Stepping past the shaded porch seats (a favorite afternoon spot), pass through cool air conditioning as you take a seat amongst the pleasantly-lit, fashionable furniture. Tasteful tiling and classic, clear glass runs throughout the home’s numerous bathrooms, while the straight-forward comfort and simple themes of the bedrooms promise a fine night’s sleep. With a full complement of updated appliances, kitchen space and a lengthy dining table, imagine relaxed, laid-back dinners under the soft yellow glow of the overhead chandeliers.
Eastbound’s proximity to the core of old Nantucket will add to the sheer convenience of any visit. Guests are just a short walk from quaint parks, stimulating art galleries, and established museums that delve into the island’s rich history, while a bracing swim or sunny afternoon awaits at nearby Steps Beach and Jetties Beach. Get a feel for the island’s geography with eye-opening cliff walks, or hit downtown for a satisfying evening meal, choosing from international choices or renowned seafood.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5: Twin size bunk bed, 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Dishwashers
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- 2 Washers/Dryers
- Iron/Ironing board
- Saltwater pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 1 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Nantucket Atheneum
- 5 minute drive to Whaling Museum
- 7 minute drive to Brant Point Lighthouse
- 9 minute drive to Miacomet Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Straight Wharf
- 12 miles to Great Point Lighthouse
- 4 minute drive to Jetties Beach
- 3.9 miles to Surfside Beach
- 4.2 miles to Cisco Beach
- 5.8 miles to Madaket Beach
- 8.6 miles to Siasconset Beach
- 3.9 miles to Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK) Parking
13 min drive
3 min drive
9 min drive
10 min drive
12 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
3 min drive
Brant Point Lighthouse
5 min drive
Miacomet Golf Club
7 min drive
9 min drive
18 min drive
GREAT POINT LIGHT Nantucket
34 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.